Monday, October 29, 2007

A Puppy Party!

I went to visit the pups, and to interview Joe who is on my list for a puppy. The pups were very playful and put on quite a show for us today. With Tom & Dawn & JOe's family too, they had quite an audience. The pups continue to look really nice, and Tom is finding many photo ops! Several of the girls are looking especially nice now, although I keep coming back to Sam Spade. What I SHOULD keep would be a female, but because I actually prefer males it's always hard to resist the temptation to find space for yet another boy!

Argus went along with me, so Joe could see the puppies' father. He always enjoys being admired, and was delighted to see his good friend Tom again. We stopped on the way home for an off leash run in a county park. Argus decided to test the water in one of the ponds, and found it to his liking, but required a bath when he got home to remove the aroma. What could be better than a lovely empty park, a bright fall day with lots of sunshine, and a good dog buddy for companionship.

This is such a terrific breed - I can't even imagine not having Dals to share my life.